Pendulum has opportunities for Student Researchers for Master and PhD level students and recent graduates.
As a Student Researcher at Pendulum, you will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of the field in supply chain — and AI — by building cutting-edge machine learning solutions. You will work on problems that bring a direct impact to saving lives and enabling governments to do more with less in extremely low-resource settings and environments. The problems we address need careful transformation of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to enable robust performance with extremely sparse and noisy data.
What we will do together
- Work on unique research problems that bring solutions to real-world problems.
- Push the boundaries of ML techniques in computer vision, graph neural networks, and high-dimensional time-series forecasting.
- Ship code: develop algorithms and software that will be part of our STRIATA product for enabling predictive supply chains.
- Collaborate with a multicultural and completely remote team.
- Document and publish your work at high-impact machine learning conferences.